- “The economic system of the West has created almost insoluble problems for humanity and to many of us it appears that only a miracle can save it from disaster that is not facing the world. It has failed to do justice between man and man and to eradicate friction from the international field. On the contrary, it was largely responsible for the two world wars in the last half century. The Western world, in spite of its advantages, of mechanization and industrial efficiency is today in a worse mess than ever before in history. The adoption of Western economic theory and practice will not help us in achieving our goal of creating a happy and contended people. We must work our destiny in our own way and present to the world an economic system based on true Islamic concept of equality of manhood and social justice. We will thereby be fulfilling our mission as Muslims and giving to humanity the message of peace which alone can save it and secure the welfare, happiness and prosperity of mankind.”
Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
July 01, 1948
Upon inauguration of State Bank of Pakistan, the Central Bank of Pakistan.
- Attijarah offers PGD in Islamic Economics, Shariah Consultancy, Specialized Course Development, Financial Product Development and Engineering. Publishing “Islamic Economist” magazine to keep you prepared and aware about what is happening in Islamic Financial world.
- Services provided by Attijarah Center of Islamic Economics enable; financial organizations, entrepreneurs, finance students, shariah scholars to establish a relationship amongst them as well as growth of it.
- Attijarah CIE and their shariah intellectuals have machinated such finance courses that let you know about every infinitesimal details to salient features about the system so that you could practice by differentiating between conventional and Islamic banking.
- As name witnesses, this course is designed to serve all of those, who are studying Islamic schools, bank or business officials, running own finance institutions; want to study Islamic economics in addition to their studies and work.
- Our courses, trainings and services result you in successful practical lives whether you are a student or a professional.
WELCOME to Attijarah Center Of islamic economics
Attijarah Center for Islamic Economics (ACIE) has been established with the objective to do activities in order to do research, explore, develop, promote and implement the concepts and principles of Islamic Economics, Business & Finance.
Attijarah to be a major institution promoting the guidelines of Islamic economic system expanding training services, the organization of international conferences and conducting research for the economic, financial and banking Shariah-compliant.
Attijarah offers Online Courses on Islamic Economics, and Islamic Banking Products Products and Sharia Concepts...
In-House Trainings as well as Training Workshops on different topics involving Islamic Economics and Banking.
- Product Development
- Islamic Banking Consultancy
- Shariah Advisory
- Shariah Audit
- Islamic Economics Trainings
(In Campus, Distance Learning)
- Events Management Islamic Banking
- Awareness Campaigns on Islamic Finance
- Workshops on Islamic Economics System
3rd & 4th of February 2015 - Venue: The Gulf Hotel, Kingdom of Bahrain.
16th to 17th December 2014 - Venue: The Jumeirah Carlton Tower, London.
23 to 24 November 2014 - Venue: Dubai, UAE
26th June 2014 - Venue: Double Tree by Hilton, Luxembourg
10th to 12th March 2014 - Venue: Pearl Continental Hotel, Lahre.
06th to 07th May 2014 - Venue: Al Faisaliah Hotel, Riyadh
- 3- Month Certification on Shariah Standard Online Course
- Post Graduate Diploma on Islamic Economics
- Product Development and Shariah Supervisory Ethics
- International Conference on Riba in Pakistan
- Manager Summit in Pakistan